Registered Nurse (RN) – Pediatric
At Amare Medical Staffing, we understand that finding a worthwhile career opportunity can be tough, especially when there are so many directions to turn. What sets us apart from the competition is that we are a boutique travel company with big box store travel benefits and opportunities. We firmly stand by the belief that we can build stronger communities by enriching the lives of others through memorable connections and extraordinary care. This begins with valuing our nurses and exceeding your expectations for your next travel contract opportunity. Travel your way to new opportunities with us, and we guarantee you won’t be disappointed.
We are currently seeking Registered Nurses (RNs) with experience in the Pediatric Department in or near (LOCATION). Compassionate candidates with a minimum of one year of experience are encouraged to explore this opportunity and learn about these following great benefits:
- Most competitive pay rates and bonuses offered in the industry
- Tax Free Travel Packages
- Free Private Housing
- Comprehensive Travel Stipends/Packages
- Rewarding Benefits and Incentive programs
- Group Healthcare Benefits (Effective Day 1)
- 24/7 Customer Support
- Life & Long Term Disability Insurance
- Flexible Spending Accounts
- 401(k) Plan
- Continuing Education Reimbursement
- Direct Deposit
- And More!
- Cares for infants and children with chronic and multi-system illnesses and injuries.
- Provides professional nursing service based on the basic concepts of growth and development of infants and children.
- Assesses plans and evaluates patient care needs.
- Carries out physician orders.
- Administers prescribed medications, changes dressings, cleans wounds, and monitors vital signs.
- Calculates dosages for and understands the nursing implications of medications used for infants and children.
- Recognizes the uniqueness of pain and pain management in the pediatric population and provides care accordingly.
- Provides family-centered care based on cognitive, psychosocial and developmental considerations for the age of the patient collaborating with families and members of the multidisciplinary team to achieve desired outcomes.
- Serves as the primary coordinator of all disciplines for well-coordinated patient care.
- Monitors, records and communicates patient condition as appropriate utilizing computerized documentation systems.
- Instructs and educates patients and families.
- Assesses and coordinates patient’s discharge planning needs with members of the healthcare team.
- Cares for patients at risk for abduction following established prevention procedures.
- Provides age and culturally appropriate care.
- Orients and mentors new staff members.
- Follows Standard Precautions using personal protective equipment as required.
- Current in-state RN License
- One (1) year of experience
- Authorization to work in the United States
Amare Medical Staffing is an Equal Opportunity and Affirmative Action Employer.