Registered Nurse (RN) – Transitional Care Unit (TCU)
At Amare Medical Staffing, we understand that finding a worthwhile career opportunity can be tough, especially when there are so many directions to turn. What sets us apart from the competition is that we are a boutique travel company with big box store travel benefits and opportunities. We firmly stand by the belief that we can build stronger communities by enriching the lives of others through memorable connections and extraordinary care. This begins with valuing our nurses and exceeding your expectations for your next travel contract opportunity. Travel your way to new opportunities with us, and we guarantee you won’t be disappointed.
We are currently seeking Registered Nurses (RNs) with experience in the Transitional Care Unit (TCU) in or near (LOCATION). Compassionate candidates with a minimum of one year of experience are encouraged to explore this opportunity and learn about these following great benefits:
- Most competitive pay rates and bonuses offered in the industry
- Tax Free Travel Packages
- Free Private Housing
- Comprehensive Travel Stipends/Packages
- Rewarding Benefits and Incentive programs
- Group Healthcare Benefits (Effective Day 1)
- 24/7 Customer Support
- Life & Long Term Disability Insurance
- Flexible Spending Accounts
- 401(k) Plan
- Continuing Education Reimbursement
- Direct Deposit
- And More!
- Perform delivery of nursing care via the nursing process: Assessment (collection of data), problem identification (nursing diagnosis), planning, nursing interventions and evaluation and updating of planning.
- Initiate a patient plan of care on admission and revise as needed based on patient care standards.
- Assist patient, physician and peers in determining long and short range goals for patient and formulating a plan to work toward those goals.
- Assist physicians with rounds, treatments and procedures providing timely noting and implementation of physician orders.
- Assist in the coordination of services with medical staff, nursing staff, other departments as well as other providers. Responds rapidly and effectively during emergency situation.
- Other Applicable Tasks and Responsibilities.
- Current in-state RN License
- One (1) year of experience
- Authorization to work in the United States
Amare Medical Staffing is an Equal Opportunity and Affirmative Action Employer.