Code of Ethics
Amare Travel Nursing expects nothing less than an unwavering commitment to providing professional, ethical, quality healthcare staffing. We are dedicated to exceeding the expectations of our partners in the healthcare community and to serve as a benchmark for all other service providers.
Our Code of Ethics guides employees of Amare Travel Nursing and sets the standard for our employees’ professional conduct, commitment, performance and integrity.
Amare Travel Nursing Professionals Commit To:
- Conduct themselves in a professional manner with a high level of accountability – to their profession, job and employer.
- Recognize integrity as doing what is right and pursuing a high standard of conduct and honesty in all situations.
- Treat all individuals encountered or entrusted to their care with respect and dignity.
- Deliver quality patient care and service unrestricted by concerns of personal attributes and without discrimination.
- Carry out responsibilities of assigned job with a spirit of teamwork; respecting co-workers and conducting themselves in a manner that contributes to an environment free of all forms of harassment.
- Protect confidences entrusted to them in the course of professional practice, respecting the right to privacy of the patient, the client and employer; revealing confidential information only as required by law to protect the welfare of the individual or community.
- Use equipment and accessories, employ techniques and procedures and perform services in accordance with acceptable standards of practice and client protocol.
- Respect all laws and avoid any involvement in false, fraudulent or deceptive activity.
- Honor all contracts, agreements and assigned responsibilities.